https://nymphaea.gr/ is the e-commerce store selling products of the individual company under the name Strantzali Zoi, located at 2, Thiras Street, PC 16451, in Athens.
Before entering our site, we invite you to read the following terms and conditions, which are applied regarding the usage of the online store https://nymphaea.gr/ and make sure that you agree to the following terms and conditions which govern trade between us. Any transaction made by you with our store entails ipso jure the acceptance of the following terms and conditions unreservedly:
Confidentiality and security
Due to the structure of the storefront, it is necessary that you notify us with some personal data (name, address, e-mail, telephone number), which will allow us to send your order. Any collection and processing of personal data will be carried out in a legitimate and legal manner, based on the Law 2472/1997 concerning the “Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data”, of the decisions and regulations of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
https://nymphaea.gr/ responsibly declares that any collection and processing of personal data will be carried out solely for purposes directly related to the handling of the orders made via our website and will not extend beyond what is necessary for this purpose. The data will not be communicated or divulged to third parties, unless this is required by law and/or the Competent Authorities.
For online orders through the https://nymphaea.gr/ in order to ensure the protection of your personal data, the protocol of decoding and collecting data Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is used, which is among the internationally recognized software solutions for secure transactions.
- Our shop reserves the right to change the contents of the web page (such as pricing, availability, photos, descriptions, etc.), without prior warning, and these changes take effect from the time of publication on the Internet and is not responsible for any typographical errors on prices, characteristics or photos. In any event for any transaction made at the stage of modification of the above prices the value indicated at the time of order will apply.
- Users – customers are solely responsible for the evaluation and selection of products and services offered by the website and https://nymphaea.gr/ .bears no responsibility in relation to the appropriateness of the users’ choice.
- https://nymphaea.gr/ is the sole and exclusive beneficiary of copyright of all contents published in its website. Any reproduction, copying, transfer and use by any means of all or part of the contents of the web pages without the prior written permission of the carrier is expressly prohibited, any threatened violation of this term with criminal and civil sanctions based on the existing provisions relating to intellectual property.
- The goods are carried on behalf of and under the responsibility of the customer.
- In the case of defective or faulty product, for your better service, you should contact directly, i.e. within 3 working days from the delivery of the product, a representative of https://nymphaea.gr/
- https://nymphaea.gr/ is not bound for the availability of the products, as indicated in the online store, but undertakes to inform users in case the availability of a product ordered is different from what is shown on the site in a timely manner.
Returns Policy / Right of withdrawal
- The user/visitor has the right to withdraw from the contract in question and to return the products purchased, without penalty and without being obliged to notify the “Company” of the reason why he/she wishes to return the products, within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt of the products. In this case, the customer is only burdened with the direct cost of returning the goods.
- Returns shall be accepted only if the products the customer wishes to return, ARE IN THE SAME CONDITON IN WHICH THEY WERE RECEIVED, that is, without being unsealed or their packaging being infringed, together with the proof retail or the invoice.
- To avoid suffering of the user/visitor, it’s a good idea to carefully check, at the time of delivery of the order, the condition of the products sold and the intact of the packaging, in order to identify any apparent defects (e.g. broken goods, wrong type, etc.).
- The user/visitor who wishes to return a product, can contact via the email address of the “Company”: https://nymphaea.gr/
- In the event of the return of the products, money shall be credited to the account of the beneficiary within fourteen (14) calendar days, once the “Company” receives the goods returned. The amount of the refund shall be equal to the cost of the products redispatched. The cost of transport and payment is not reimbursed.
Processing time of your order
- The processing of your orders shall take place as soon as possible from Monday to Friday.
- Shipments shall be carried out within 48 hours of the order payment, or in the event of payment upon delivery within 48 hours of your order placement in the https://nymphaea.gr/ system, except in exceptional circumstances and during holiday periods and public holidays.
- Your order is delivered within 2 to 3 working days from the delivery of the products to the respective cooperating company courier services, unless there are problems with the postal delivery services. In this case https://nymphaea.gr/ is not responsible for any delays.
Safety of Transactions
Payments by credit or debit card are carried out via the PayPal or through the gateway for secure electronic payments of the National Bank and encryption is used. Encryption is a way of encoding information until it reaches the stated recipient, who is the only one who can decrypt it.
Methods of payment – Shipments
You can pay for your order in the following ways:
- Cash upon delivery
The products are sent by courier and you pay the price at the time of receipt, being charged with the extra cost of payment upon delivery amounting to 2.00 euros.
- Deposit into a bank account
For your convenience, please give the bank as reasons the name shown on the order.
The bank accounts to which you can submit the money is:
Piraeus Bank (PIRAEUS BANK)
GR14 0171 0390 0060 3914 5064 584 (Strantzali Zoi, John)
- Via Paypal
PayPal company provides payment services through third parties and facilitates with security the handling of a transaction notifying the contracting parties only of the information necessary for the completion of the “payment”.
Shipments are carried out with a company courier services and delivery takes place within 2-3 days after the completion of the processing of your order and delivery of the products to the cooperating company courier services.
The cost of transport in the event of payment to the bank or Pay pal is 4,10 euro for the first 2 kg and 1 euro for each additional kg.
The payment of cash upon delivery is charged with 2,00 euro up to two kilos regardless of the amount of purchase.
Purchases of more than 80,00 euros, weighing up to two kilograms are not charged with transport costs. For more than two kilos there is a fee of 1.00 euros for each kilo.
In hard-to-reach areas the parcel post is delivered to the nearest area without extra charge, or delivered with extra charge.
Protection of Personal Data
The information we collect are the following:
- Information on the handling of orders that you share with us upon completion of your order, i.e. name, delivery address and billing address, E-mail address, phone number to confirm the order and delivery.
- Information about your browsing and shopping on our website is used to improve the services provided and your information. Such information is the IP address through which the country can be identified as we serve online orders only from Greece or Cyprus, the purchase history that is displayed on the customer account on your account information and other information from your navigation through the website.
- Information that you provide us through the forms of communication is gathered and processed for the purpose of our communication with you, and the data are kept for a limited period of time for these purposes. The information submitted through them are not used for marketing purposes.
- Credit or debit card information which you import in an environment of Paypal or at the gateway for secure electronic payments of the National Bank, are not notified to us and we never have access to your bank account. The information that we store is whether the payment is successful or not successful.
- You have at any time the right to modify your information from the customer tab through the link https://nymphaea.gr/my-account-2/ Your personal data will be communicated only in the cooperating distribution and shipping of the goods companies with a view to ensuring the proper transfer and receipt of your orders.
In these cases, our company remains responsible for the processing of your personal data, defines the individual elements of the processing and ensures that the processing is carried out in accordance with the rules of the EU on the protection of personal data and that everyone can exercise the rights given to him by the legal framework. You can always exercise the legitimate rights in writing by contacting us through e-mail to email@example.com
Other general conditions
- The customer at the time of the order acknowledges that he has read the terms and conditions of the sale referred to on this screen and expressly accepts them without reservations. These general conditions of sale govern the contractual relationship between the firm and the client, and both parties accept it fully and take precedence over all other conditions contained in any other document, without prior written consent.
- It is expressly agreed that the transfer of ownership of the goods ordered shall enter into force from the moment of the output from our shops or laboratories. The buyer agrees therefore to accept all the risks, including those associated with the shipping, except in the case of the shipping provided by the seller or an agent. It is the responsibility of the buyer to communicate, where appropriate, the usual reservations before the receipt. In the case of the absence of shipment instructions from the buyer, the seller reserves the right to deliver as best he can the goods without liability. If the delivery of the products is impossible due to a lack of adequate means of access, the seller cannot in any way be held responsible, unless when ordering instructions were expressly given to this.
- The seller agrees to respect the time of delivery of the products for which he has been committed above. If there is a delay due to https://nymphaea.gr/ the buyer has the right, within 10 working days from the date of delivery to proceed by registered letter to the cancellation of the order. Any particular money paid as an advance are to be repaid interest free to the customer. The foregoing provisions shall not apply in cases of force majeure. In a parallel manner, the buyer must respect the delivery date. If, after the disposal of the goods, the buyer defers the date of delivery, the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered on the date of disposal. In any case any goods cannot be returned to the supplier, without the expressed consent of the latter and instructions for the return shipment.
- This Convention is subject to the Greek law. Our company cannot be held liable for damages of any kind, whether material or immaterial, which may arise from misuse of the products sold. The responsibility of the company is limited to the amount of the order and cannot be blamed for simple errors or omissions which may occur, given that all precautions have been taken that are required during the presentation of the products.
- For any complaints or disputes arising from this contract please communicate directly to firstname.lastname@example.org In order to find the best solution. In any case, for any dispute that is not resolved by compromise the Courts of Athens are responsible.
For optimum operation of the site, you may need to install data files on your computer, the so-called “cookies”.
What are the cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit this website. In this way, the web site remembers your actions and your preferences (such as connection code, language, font size and other display preferences) for a period of time, and so you do not need to enter these preferences each time you visit the web site or browse through its pages.
- Your preferences with regard to the display, e.g. brightness or font size
- If you have already responded to emerging research that asks if the content was useful or not (to prevent the same question from being raised again)
The information related to cookies is not used to identify you personally and have absolute control of the pattern data. Cookies are not used for purposes other than those described in this text.
You can check and/or delete cookies according to your wishes. Details can be found here: aboutcookies.org
For any clarification and information relating to the use of the Web page the user/visitor can be address the “Company”
Company Headquarters: 2, Thiras street, PC 16451, Athens
Communication e-mail: email@example.com
Phone Line service: 6976402817